- Product Description
- What’s Included
- Product Video
- Safety Instructions
The Elis 1 is our best-seller and perfect for those looking to get fit, as well as regular use. It offers accurate measurement of weight, body fat, body water, and muscle mass, plus your BMI and BMR. Learn about your body type to plan how to achieve your fitness goals.
- Delivers comprehensive insight to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
- Provides real-time information to track progress
- Makes it easier to reach your personal milestones by using the app
- Access your data on any device by syncing with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Google Fit or Apple Health
- Unlimited users for the entire family to share progress and stay motivated
Body Composition Analysis
Gain detailed information on 13 essential body measurements (Body Weight, BMI, Body Fat%, Body Water %, Skeletal Muscle, Fat-free Body Weight, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, BMR, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat and Metabolic Age).
High precision sensors auto calibrate and measure in increments of 0.2 lbs, 0.05 kg at a maximum of 400 lbs, 180 kg capacity.
Set Your Goals
Reach key milestones by managing your goals through the app.
Personalized User Experience
Get accurate progress data through graphs that update in real-time.
Seamless App Experience
Sync the device to the app via Bluetooth and gain access to your complete body data history.
Suitable for the entire family with user profiles for kids, adults and athletes.
Units in pounds, kilograms, or stones
3 AAA Batteries
Log unlimited profiles with automatic user recognition
Measure range from 6.6 lbs to 396 lbs
Apple iOS 12 or higher
Android OS 7.0 or higher
Size: 11 in x 11 in x 1 in
Weight: 3.09 lbs
Elis 1 Smart Body Scale
3 AAA Batteries
Loved by millions of customers worldwide. Over 230,000 Reviews on Amazon. Works with popular fitness apps including Samsung Health, Fitbit App, Apple Health and Google Fit.
Please note: Samsung Health is only for Android phones. DO NOT work with Samsung Health watch and Samsung Health on iOS.
When using this scale, certain basic safety precautions must be followed.
1. The scale should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. You should always consult a doctor prior to undertaking any diet or exercise program.
2. Any persons who may be pregnant, suffer from osteoporosis, have a pacemaker, artificial joints, portable ECG or other metal devices
implanted in their body are advised against using this product. If doing so, please use for weight measurement exclusively and wear shoes in order to bypass the electric current when stepping on the scale for measurement.
3. All body composition data is for reference and should not be used as a substitute for advice from a licensed health care professional.
4. If the scale malfunctions, first check the battery power. Replace the batteries as necessary.
5. Check the device before each use. Do not use the device if damaged. The continuous use of a damaged unit may cause injury or inaccurate results.
6. Please keep the scale dry. Take caution when using the scale on wet and slippery surfaces.
7. The scale is fragile, please handle it with care.
8. This scale is a high-precision measuring device. Never jump on, stomp on, or disassemble the scale. Handle it carefully to avoid breakage.
9. The scale is not waterproof; never immerse the scale in water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or glass cleaner. Do not use soap or other chemical cleaning agents.
10. Always use the scale on a solid, flat surface and ensure the scale is kept completely still while weighing.
11. Do not put heavy objects on the scale when not in use.
12. This scale has been designed for household use only and is not intended for medical or commercial use.
13. To prevent interference or danger, do not use the device in an environment near equipment with strong electromagnetic fields.
14. Do not attempt to disassemble the scale for any reason.